We are looking forward to re-opening the doors to the Azthetics academy in Bristol. Following lockdown but we have made several changes to the way we are operating our courses in order to be in line with COVID -19 regulations. It is something that we take very seriously and will ensure the safety on the day of the delegates, our staff, and the models involved.
The steps implemented that will be carried out on the day are as follows:
- Both staff and elegates will be required to adhere to advice from the Government, WHO and your professional bodies, with regards to the spread and containment of Coronavirus
- Both practical and theory rooms have been designed in such a way that delegates will be able to remain socially distanced but yet very much involved in their training day.
- As a delegate you will stand close to the bed when you are performing a procedure, but otherwise you will be at a safe distance for the remainder of the day.
- You will be required to bring a change of clothes to wear for the training, that is different from those in which you have travelled.
- Our toilets and consultation rooms contain appropriate hand washing facilities. There will also be hand sanitiser easily accessible throughout the clinic. All rooms will be deep cleaned on a regular basis.
- The academy is separated off from the rest of the clinic and we have adopted a one-way system which will be easy to follow.
- We are also monitoring the health of the Azthetics team on an ongoing basis. This allows us to ensure that anyone you meet during your visit is also closely adhering to the Covid-19 guidelines.
- Everyone will be asked to wear a surgical mask and other appropriate PPE throughout the day, this will be provided to delegates by Azthetics
If you have any questions regarding our aesthetic courses, please email or ring us on 01174 533 536.